Why Volunteer at an Isagenix Event?
As an Isagenix event volunteer, you play a crucial role in the setup and execution of each of our events. Your responsibilities can vary from event to event, but primarily include:
- Collating and distributing handouts and brochures
- Distributing IsaLean® Bars in General Session
- Laying seat drops
- Monitoring General Session entrances
- Assisting attendees in locating seats in General Session
Find an Event Near You!
Below is a list of the remaining 2017 events that are still accepting volunteers:
- Red and White Kick Off Toronto, ON – February 23 – 25, 2017
- ISAU Newark, NJ – March 30 – April 1, 2017
- Celebration 2017 Las Vegas, NV – August 6 – 9, 2017
- ISAU Phoenix, AZ – October 5 – 7, 2017
- ISAU Minneapolis, MN – November 2 – 4, 2017
If there is a corporate event not on the above list that you would like to volunteer at, you may inquire to be added to the wait-list for your desired event and our Events Volunteer Coordinator will reach out to you if additional assistance is needed.
How Do I Get Involved?
If you are ready to sport your own green polo and help execute some of the most anticipated Isagenix events of the year, then we want to hear from you!
Click on the green button below or email Volunteer@IsagenixCorp.com for a chance to become an Isagenix event volunteer. Our Corporate Volunteer Coordinator will reach out to provide you with further information regarding the event you have shown interest in.