- Venue: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- 900 E Market St,
- San Antonio, TX 78205
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio – SOLD OUT!
- 600 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Room Rate: $199
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
- 101 Bowie St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- (210) 223-1000
- Room Rate: $199
- Marriott Riverwalk – SOLD OUT!
- 889 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- (210) 224-4555
- Room Rate: $199
- Click here to reserve your hotel room today! The last day to reserve the Isagenix room rate is January 3rd!
- Wednesday – January 11, 2017
- Registration – 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday – January 12, 2017
- Registration – 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- World of Isagenix – 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Science Talks – 9:00 a.m. – 3:55 p.m.
- Top 50 Dinner – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – January 13, 2017
- Registration – 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- World of Isagenix – 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- General Session – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- International Breakout – 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- START Social – 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday – January 14, 2017
- We Are Isagenix Day! Wear your Isagenix Gear!
- Registration – 7:30 a.m.
- World of Isagenix – 7:30 a.m.
- General Session – 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
A: We will have American Sign Language interpreters as well as Spanish translations available at this event.
A: Isagenix would like everyone to participate in all events and activities that New Year Kick Off (NYKO) has to offer. This is your time to absorb every precious minute, glean every piece of education, and share every moment of success. Because of the short amount of time, all In Conjunction With (ICW) meetings will not be approved for the dates of January 12, 2017–January 14, 2017. Additionally, ICW meetings will not be approved within two days pre-event. Any ICW meetings before or after this time frame must be scheduled through the venue directly at least 30 days prior to the meeting request date. We appreciate your understanding.
A: The agenda can be found here at NewYearKickOff.com or on the Isagenix Events app! Download the app today to gain access to all the information for 2017 NYKO at your fingertips!
A: Although children are generally welcome at Isagenix events, children 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over, and proof of identity and age of the person 18 or over must be provided on request to gain admission to the event. Isagenix reserves the right to limit attendance to certain events to persons who are at least 18. Due to the noise, volume, theatrics, and length of certain events, especially during General Sessions, these environments may be uncomfortable for children under the age of 16. Before deciding to bring children to any event, consider the environment and the potential impact that decision could have on others who attend the event. Isagenix will not issue refunds based on a complaint that any aspect of the event, including the behavior of other audience members, causes discomfort or offense to you or any children in your party.
A: Beat the long lines and use our Express Check-In with your Back Office username and password! If you need to transfer tickets or have any ticket issues, you will need to see us at our Registration booths. Please have your member ID handy!
A: All event tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. We encourage you to work with your team members to assign or sell your tickets if you cannot attend an event. Join our Isagenix Events Facebook group to connect with other Associates who are looking to attend. Please note that all ticket sales must be completed independently and not through Isagenix.