Global Top Achievers 2019
June 5 - June 9
Enjoy a breathtaking beach getaway to celebrate your achievements and reward yourself with exceptional training, relaxation, and fun. From June 5-9, 2019, join us at Baha Mar in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas, for Global Top Achievers 2019!
Qualification Period: March 2018-February 2019
Luxury Level I includes:
- Paid Invitation for Two
- Hotel Accommodations for Two
- Round-Trip Flight for Two
- Ground Transportation for Two
Luxury Level II includes:
- Paid Invitation for Two
- Hotel Accommodations for Two
Luxury Level III includes:
- Paid Invitation for Two
Luxury Level IV includes:
- Invitation for Two
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Meals On Your Own
Thursday, June 6, 2019
Registration: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
General Session: 2 – 5 p.m.
Let’s Flamingle Welcome Reception: 7 – 9 p.m.
Friday, June 7, 2019
Registration: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
General Session: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Excursions: 12 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Beach Walk with Travis Garza: 6:30 – 7:30 a.m.
General Session: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Afternoon on Your Own
Top 25 Cocktail Reception*: 6 – 7 p.m.
Junkanoo Cocktail Reception: 7 – 7:30 p.m.
Junkanoo Finale Dinner: 7:30 – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 9, 2019
Meals on Your Own
How do I RSVP to attend Global Top Achievers?
- On March 18, 2019 you will receive an email with a link to the survey to complete your RSVP for Global Top Achievers. Please complete this survey by March 22, 2019 or your RSVP will not be recorded and you will be unable to attend Global Top Achievers.
Can I bring a guest?
- Yes! Each qualifying business center is permitted to bring one guest. For each qualifying business center, a total of 2 people is permitted to attend.
Can I bring my child as my guest?
- Isagenix is a family company and we are aware that many Associates may want to bring their children with them to Isagenix events. We welcome children, but note that children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over, and proof of identity and age of the person aged 18 or over must be provided on request to gain admission to the event. Also, please keep in mind that due to the noise, volume, theatrics, and length of our general sessions, these environments may be uncomfortable for children under the age of 16. As with all of our guests, we ask that you are considerate of the other attendee’s enjoyment of the event, and that you keep this in mind when you determine the suitability of the event for any children. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the event, including the behavior of other audience members, causes discomfort, or offense to you or any children in your party. Please note that some of our excursions for this event have an age limit. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
I will have more than one guest with me, is that allowed?
- Each business center that qualifies for Global Top Achievers 2019 may purchase admission for up to one (1) additional adult guest over the age of 18 by paying a $750 fee.
- The guest fee includes the entire experience of Global Top Achievers: Thursday’s Welcome Reception (entertainment, light appetizers, 2 drink tickets), General Session on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, boxed lunches on Friday & Saturday, custom private excursion on Friday afternoon, and the Finale Dinner & Program (entertainment, dinner, 2 drink tickets). The guest fee also covers all the Global Top Achiever’s exclusive gifts. The guest fee does not include flights, ground transportation or hotel accommodations.
Are children allowed to attend the event and if so, what is included?
- Each business center that qualifies for Global Top Achievers may purchase a Kid Pass for children between 3 to 17 years by paying $375 per child. A Kid Pass grants access to Thursday’s Welcome Reception, boxed lunches on Friday & Saturday and Finale Dinner & Program. The Kid Pass does not include flights, ground transportation, or hotel accommodations.
- If you do not wish to purchase a Kid pass, they will be unable to attend any of the functions/activities noted above. Childcare will be your responsibility.
Do I need travel documents?
- A valid passport, with an expiry date that is NOT less than 3 months after leaving The Bahamas (for direct travel to/from the U.S.) and NOT less than 6 months (if transiting through other countries such as the U.S.) and travel documentation (your airline tickets/itinerary) is required.
- Entry requirements differ depending on what country you are a resident and citizen of. Check Bahamas.com/Entry-Requirements to find out the necessary documentation you will need to insure a smooth entry into The Bahamas.
- Upon arriving at the Lynden Pindling International Airport, you will go through customs prior to collecting luggage. Make sure to complete the custom paperwork prior to entering customs (paper work will be given out on the airplane or provided inside the airport).
What is the currency in the Bahamas?
- The legal tender is the Bahamian dollar, which is equivalent in value to the U.S. dollar. U.S. currency is accepted throughout Nassau Paradise Island, as are most major credit cards and traveler’s checks.
- Be sure to spend whatever Bahamian bills you have before departure, as it’s nearly impossible to exchange outside the Bahamas.
- No other currencies are accepted in the Bahamas.
I qualified in Luxury Level I/II and receive my hotel room paid for by Isagenix. What is Isagenix covering? When will I receive my hotel confirmation?
- Isagenix covers hotel room, tax, resort fee, room attendant fee, and porterage fee for up to double occupancy only for the nights of June 5, 2019 to June 8, 2019 (4 nights) for those who qualified for Luxury Level I and Luxury Level II.
- You will receive your hotel confirmation on or by Friday, March 29. Communications will come from Isagenix.
I qualified in Luxury Level III/IV and do not get my hotel room paid for by Isagenix, is there a special room rate at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar? If so, how do I make my hotel reservation? When do I need to make my hotel reservation by?
- Yes, the Isagenix group rate is $259 plus taxes (17.5%) and fees (porterage and housekeeping $20.63/day).
- You can make your reservation here to obtain the group rate.
- You must make your hotel reservation by EOD Sunday, April 14.
What are the hotel’s deposit and cancellation policies?
- Credit card information will be collected by the hotel at the time of booking or making any additional-cost revisions to your reservation. This is to hold the reservation, date extension, upgrades, etc. This applies to all Luxury Level III and IV reservations, and those within Luxury Level I or II that you have personally upgraded or extended dates outside of the event’s dates.
- You must cancel your reservation with the hotel directly by 5:00 pm EST at least (7) days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of (2) nights’ room and tax, per hotel policy.
What is the per night hotel incidentals fee at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar?
- The hotel charges a $200 per night incidentals fee at check-in. The funds will be held during your stay and refunded upon checkout if unused.
- When checking into the hotel, we recommend a credit card is used for the per night incidentals hold. It is recommended you do not use a debit card.
I understand hotel accommodations are based on double occupancy. Are there additional fees if I have more than 2 people in my room?
- There is a $30 per person, plus tax per night, charge for more than two persons in any room, with a maximum of four persons per room. There is no charge for children 12 years of age and younger staying in the same room with parents utilizing existing bedding.
How many people can one hotel room accommodate?
- Maximum occupancy in a standard hotel room with a king bed is 2 people plus 1 crib.
- Maximum occupancy in a standard hotel room with 2 queen beds is 4 people plus 1 crib.
- If your travel party’s needs exceed the maximum occupancy, you will need to reserve an additional room. You may request for the rooms to be adjoining or nearby by contacting the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. When calling, refer to Isagenix to obtain the group rate. Any additional fees or costs associated with the additional room/s and requests are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Standard rooms do not have pull-out sofa beds, nor are permitted to have roll-away beds. Roll-away beds are permitted in Suites only.
I would like to extend my stay at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, how do I do that?
- If you qualified in Luxury Level I or II, Isagenix will send you your hotel confirmation. Once you receive this, you will need to contact the hotel directly to extend your stay.
- Please contact the hotel directly at email@example.com.
What are the additional fees for extending my stay at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar?
- If you extend your stay at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, pending hotel availability, the Isagenix group rate may be available 3 days prior and 3 days post the event. Additional resort fee ($30 plus tax per day), and a porterage and housekeeping service charge ($20.63 plus tax per room per day) will also apply.
I have special requests for my room (early check in, late check out, crib etc.). How do I make these requests?
- For any special request, please contact the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional fees may be incurred for any special hotel accommodation or request. Additional cost will be your responsibility.
I am unable to make it, and I already reserved a room. How and when do I cancel my hotel reservation to avoid cancellation penalties?
- If you qualified under Luxury Level I or II, you must contact Isagenix at TopAchievers@IsagenixCorp.com by Thursday, April 18 to avoid penalty.
- If you qualified under Luxury Level III or IV, you must contact the hotel directly and cancel your reservation at least seven (7) days prior to your arrival date to avoid the cancellation fee of two night’s room and tax, per hotel policy.
What airport do I fly into?
- Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA)
- The hotel is located approx. 15 minutes from the airport.
I qualified in Luxury Level I and receive my flights paid for by Isagenix. What is Isagenix covering?
- Isagenix is covering roundtrip economy airfare for you and one guest. Flights must be booked through our travel agency – Travel Leaders Corporate. TLC will reach out to you once you, and your guest, if applicable, have completed the RSVP process.
- Your flights will be covered for arrivals on June 5 and departures on June 9.
- If you choose to upgrade from economy airfare, and/or are traveling outside of these dates, you are responsible for any difference in flight prices.
- Isagenix will cover a standard seat reservation fee per qualified Associate and qualified Guest.
- Any non-qualifying guests will not have their flights or any fees paid for by Isagenix, however you can coordinate and pay for their flights with a personal form of payment through our travel agency, Travel Leaders Corporate.
I qualified for Isagenix to provide my flights, but I already booked them. Can I get reimbursed? How? When?
Yes. Email us a copy of your itinerary and receipt at TopAchievers@IsagenixCorp.com by April 15 so we can review and process your reimbursement. Isagenix will reimburse you for up to the cost of standard economy airfare. Reimbursements will be made via your commissions. Please allow up to four weeks from April 15 for your reimbursement to be processed. For future incentive trips, we strongly encourage you to book your flights through our travel agency for personalized assistance and enhanced travel experience.
I qualified in Luxury Level II, III or IV and do not receive my flights paid for by Isagenix. Is there a travel agency that can assist me in booking my flights?
- You are responsible for booking and paying for your own flight to and from Nassau, Bahamas (NAS). The Lynden Pindling International Airport is the closest airport to the resort, approximately 15 minutes away.
- We have partnered with Travel Leaders Corporate to offer you a convenient way to book your flights. If you would like assistance booking your flights, please contact Travel Leaders Corporate at 1.888.495.7770. Hours of operation: 8:30am-5:30pm EST Monday-Friday. There is a $24 service fee per person.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive anytime on Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
- Event Registration will open first thing Thursday morning, June 6 with general session following that afternoon.
When should I depart?
- There are no scheduled functions on Sunday, June 9th.
- You are welcome to depart anytime this day.
I qualified in Luxury Level I and receive airport ground transportation in Bahamas provided by Isagenix. What does this include?
- Isagenix will provide airport ground transportation to and from the Lynden Pindling International airport and the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar for arrivals on June 5, 2019 and departures on June 9, 2019 only. If you are traveling outside of these dates, you are responsible for arranging your own transportation.
I did not qualify for Isagenix to cover airport ground transportation in the Bahamas. What transportation options are there?
- We strongly recommend booking your ground transportation in advance and have partnered with Bahamas Experience Tours to offer you a convenient way to get from the NAS airport to the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. Visit our customized booking website for more details and to book your transportation.
- Taxis are available at the airport, however they do not accept credit cards and many do not have air conditioning. Taxis charge per person and per luggage.
- See the Lynden Pindling International Airport’s Transportation page for additional information, including rental vehicles, and livery and tour companies.
I am arriving before the event and or staying after the event, is airport ground transportation provided for me if I qualified in Luxury Level I?
- Isagenix is only covering airport ground transportation for arrivals on June 5, 2019 and departures on June 9, 2019.
- If traveling outside of these dates, you are responsible for arranging airport ground transportation.
I am renting a vehicle and will be parking at the hotel. Will Isagenix cover parking fees? If not, what are the parking rates?
- Isagenix is not covering parking. This applies to those who qualified for ground transportation (Luxury Level I) as well.
- Self-parking at the hotel is $10 per day.
- Valet parking at the hotel is $16 per day.
When do I get to select my excursion?
- You will be able to select your excursion when you complete the RSVP.
Will my children be able to go on the excursion?
- Children are unable to attend IsaMaster’s and Spa excursions, however children are welcome to attend, Day on your own – optional shuttles to shopping downtown. There will be a shuttle service between the hours of 1PM and 4:30PM departing outside the hotel main entrance every 45 minutes (maps will be available onsite during event registration). Please keep in mind space is limited on shuttles and will be on a first come, first serve basis. Children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over, and proof of identity and age of the person aged 18 or over must be provided on request to gain admission to the shuttles to shopping downtown. Event badge must be presented for each guest attending.
Can I change my excursion after I submit my RSVP?
- We are not able to make changes to excursions once we receive your RSVP.
Can I change my excursion on-site?
- Unfortunately, no. All Excursions are pre-arranged and based on your RSVP.
I have questions about the event, who should I contact?
- Please send any and all questions to TopAchievers@isagenixcorp.com.
How do I connect with fellow Global Top Achiever qualifiers?
- All Global Top Achiever qualifiers will be added to our private Facebook group after March 18th. Use this group to connect with your fellow Global Top Achievers, share photos of your experience in Bahamas, and get excited for the trip of a lifetime!
Will there be an app for this event?
- The Isagenix Events app will be your handheld guide to ALL THINGS Global Top Achievers! Please download the free Isagenix Events app on your phone before arriving at the event and be sure to log-in to receive this crucial information. Check the Global Top Achievers Facebook Page for log-in instructions once available!
Where can I get more information on what to do in the Bahamas during my free time?
- Get the most out of your trip by booking adventures early for during your free time! Visit the links below for suggestions on things to do in the area and local dining options. Please do not hesitate to visit the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar concierge if you’d like more options. -Offered via Grand Hyatt Baha Mar: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/thebahamas/grand-hyatt-baha-mar/nasgh/area-attractions
-Offered via Equilibrium Events Destination Management Company: http://www.majestictoursbahamas.com/tours/
What is the dress code for the event and what do I pack?
- Typical dress during General Session and Welcome Reception is resort casual and the dinner on the final night will be resort cocktail attire. Please reference the “What to Wear” document for suggested attire for each excursion. What to wear document will be shared closer to the event dates.
- The average temperature for Bahamas this time of year is typically around 86F / 30C with sporadic tropical rain showers so come prepared with a few light jackets. Be sure to check weather conditions leading up to the event so you can pack accordingly.
Does the hotel offer childcare or a kids camp?
- Yes. Experienced, fun-loving Explorer Counselors entertain guests ages 3-12 with an array of exciting activities, wildlife encounters and games—while their parents do some exploring of their own. Register at the Exploration Center 8:30am-5pm daily. Cost is $55 per child per session (excluding tax). Morning Session (9am – 12pm) or our Afternoon Session (1:00pm – 4:00pm) or our Evening Session (6:00pm – 9:30pm). Schedule is subject to change. Visit https://bahamar.com/kids-club/ for more information.
Can I deduct the cost of the trip as a business expense?
- Please consult the help of a tax advisor
- Another great resource to assist is visiting the IRS website www.irs.gov
- The IRS has many relevant publications that could also help:
Can I travel to the Bahamas with gifts/prizes for my teammates?
- We recommend shipping any gifts/prizes directly to your teammates from your home address to avoid excessive tax and duty fees.
- For more information please review the Rates and Duties of Frequently Imported Items.
Is there anything else I should know or do?
- Because you will be traveling internationally, we recommend that you contact your cellphone carrier and bank prior to arriving in the Bahamas. This will help prevent challenges with services after your arrival.